[Pm-utils] pm-utils 1.1.2.3 call for testing

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 16:49:47 PDT 2008

I would like to get more feedback on the pm-utils 1.1 stable branch
code, specifically on laptops using Intel i915 graphics chipsets with
the in-kernel graphics driver running kernel 2.6.25 and the latest
2.6.26 prelease kernel.  This is not a configuration I can test
directly, as none of the systems I have access to have an i915 or later
gpu (most of my gpus are nvidia gpus).

The purpose of this testing is to see if the Intel in-kernel driver will
still require the --quirk-s3-mode and --quirk-s3-bios quirks in kernel
2.6.26 -- I understand that it should not, but getting it confirmed by
people whose laptops require those quirks in 2.6.25 and earlier would be
nice.

Code to be tested can be pulled from the main fd.o repository (the
pm-utils-1.1 branch has the latest stable code), and I have created a
testing tarball @
http://pm-utils.freedesktop.org/releases/pm-utils-1.1.2.3-test1.tar.gz

Thanks in advance,

--