[Pm-utils] For the insanely foolhardy running Debian...

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:10:38 PST 2008

I have created a Debianized version of pm-utils that includes all the
changes committed to date plus the changes I ahve sent to the mailing
list.  The Debianized branch is at git://fnordovax.org/pm-utils,
branch vlowther-debian-testing.  An i386 .deb is at
http://fnordovax.org/~victor/pm-utils_1.1.0_i386.deb

It must be installed using --force-all, and includes none of the regular
Debian fixups, laughs at lintain, completly ignores any so-called
"style" guides, etc.  It Works For Me (tm) on ubuntu hardy, but if it breaks
your system, you get to keep both halves (after sending bug reports!)

Enjoy!

--
Victor Lowther
Ubuntu Certified Professional