[Pm-utils] Changes in pm-utils fd.o master

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 19:58:03 PDT 2008

* More logging.  Better logging also, I like to think.  Let me know if
the logging format annoys you.  We can probably come to a suitable
comprimise.

* Defaults file heavily commented.  It explains what each of the
user-modifiable environment variables is and what acceptable values for
each are.

* Hook blacklisting and commandline parameter manipulation modified to
use environment variables instead of special configuration files.  These
features are mainly intended for debugging.

*  SUSPEND_MODULES, HOOK_BLACKLIST, ADD_PARAMETERS, and DROP_PARAMETERS
stack instead of overwriting if declared multiple times in
seperate /etc/pm/config.d files.

* We can now ignore commandline parameters instead of just adding to
them.

--
Victor Lowther
Ubuntu Certified Professional