[Pm-utils] Release?

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 21:23:22 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 13:39 +0100, Till Maas wrote:
> On Thu March 27 2008, Victor Lowther wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 09:50 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
>
> > > Do you want me to upload the package to my freedesktop page, or do you
> > > have somewhere more suitable?
> >
> > I do not have anywhere more suitable.  I figured I would just create a
> > fd.o page and host it there.
>
> I do not understand, whether you mean to do this already, but you can create
> files/directories at
>
> /srv/pm-utils.freedesktop.org/www
> on the freedesktop server, which are then available at
> http://pm-utils.freedesktop.org/
>
> So you can e.g. create a directory downloads and put the release tarball
> there.

Excellent idea.

I noticed while poking around in the moin directory tree the the wiki is
crammed chock full of spam. Out of the approx. 1600 pages in the wiki,
all of one is relavent to pm-utils (unless we are selling diaper covers
and gold farming services, among many other lucrative trades).

Any opinions on either tightening the security policy on the wiki or
switching to something harder to spam (like ikiwiki with a git-only
backend)?

> Regards,
> Till
Victor Lowther