[Pm-utils] pm-utils-1.3.0 has been released

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:22:03 PDT 2010

Hi Victor!

2010/3/17 Victor Lowther <victor.lowther at gmail.com>:
> pm-utils 1.3.0 Release Announcement

Thanks for the release

> * Take over responsibility for maintaining the video quirk database
> from HAL. We were the primary users of that functionality, and HAL is
> going away in the near future.
>  * The 1.3.0 release tarball does not contain the video quirk
> database. You can use the provided import-fdi-quirkdb utility to grab
> the video quirk database from HAL, or you can untar
> http://pm-utils.freedesktop.org/releases/pm-quirks-20100316.tar.gz
> into $PM_UTILS_LIBDIR/video-quirks/.

How should we handle quirk submissions in the future?
Given, there will probably not be that many anymore, but should we
commit them to hal-info or someplace else?

Just curious, from where did you create pm-quirks-20100316.tar.gz?
hal-info git master?

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?