[Pm-utils] pm-suspend

Mauro Meneghin mm at g1ld0.it
Tue Oct 26 04:22:20 PDT 2010

Hello, in case you want to check to prevent spam in the list, I've put a
copy here
http://g1ld0.is-a-geek.net/tmp/pm-suspend.log
<http://g1ld0.is-a-geek.net/tmp/>
http://g1ld0.is-a-geek.net/tmp/pm-powersave.log
<http://g1ld0.is-a-geek.net/tmp/>

Anyway I solved in the rude way:

cd /usr/sbin
rm pm-suspend pm-suspend-hybrid pm-hibernate
ln -s /bin/false pm-hibernate
ln -s /bin/false pm-suspend
ln -s /bin/false pm-suspend-hybrid

I haven't understood which app calls pm-suspend by the way
it's not yast (the opensuse settings app).
Ok thanks anyway, bye