PolicyKit 0.90 (pre-)release

David Zeuthen zeuthen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:07:01 PST 2009

Hi,

2009/1/22 Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>:
>> When compiling eggdbus-0.2:
>>
>> make[4]: *** No rule to make target
>> `../../src/tests/libeggdbustests.la', needed by `testclient'.  Stop.
>
> Attached patch seems to fix things.

This patch definitely looks wrong... it builds fine for me from git
and tarballs anyway, are you only seeing the failures when building
from tarballs? Have you tried not using -j 2 etc.?

> I guess you've not tried make with -j2, it seems to fail pretty badly.

I actually have and I'm aware that it doesn't currently work well.
Need some build system fixes; 48 hour days, all that stuff..

     David