PolicyKit 0.90 (pre-)release

David Zeuthen zeuthen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:12:09 PST 2009

2009/1/22 Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>:
> Along with the two patches I sent, the following two minimal spec
> files produce RPM files. I've not yet checked that they actually work,
> although they are probably 99% the way there.
>
> Is the package going to be called PolicyKit1, policykit1, policykit-1
> -- it seemed odd the tarball was called polkit, when the project is
> called PolicyKit.

Thanks for doing this, I'll take a look later.

FWIW, we'll probably end up calling the source rpms polkit-1 and
polkit-gnome-1. And then when we land it in Fedora, probably as soon
as F12 opens, we'll prepend the compat- to the existing PolicyKit
packages. And then we'll port everything over. That's the plan I have
in mind right now anyway.

      David