Security considerations in PolicyKit-enabled daemons

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Tue Jul 14 15:28:45 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 21:39 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> I'll do this tomorrow. Do you have any standard way (or
> recommendations) on how to document policy files?

Suggest just to use standard XML comments, that should work fine. The
alternative would be to use <description> but then it would get
translated and probably also reach the wrong audience. Alternatively
could also use <vendor_url> (which can be per-action) to point to some
kind of Wiki / website.

Long-term, <vendor_url> is probably the best solution - suggest to just
use XML comments for now.

    David