[poppler] PDF Inspector

Jonathan Blandford jrb at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 00:11:41 PDT 2005

Hi,

I was tired of not knowing why certain PDFs were slower than they should
be, so I wrote a simple program to give better information.  It's just a
diagnostic tool, and isn't installed.  It's also pretty rough around the
edges, as I just wanted to get something going quickly.  It could
probably use a lot of love and prettying up.  Here's a screenshot of it
in action:

http://www.gnome.org/~jrb/files/Screenshot-PDF%20Inspector-1.png

It currently profiles the cairo backend.  However all the profiling is
in OutputDevice/Gfx, so it should be a one line change to switch to any
other backend.

Thanks,
-Jonathan, who should have gone to sleep hours ago