[poppler] Enabling access to structural information from OutputDev.

Thorkild Stray thorkild at ifi.uio.no
Sat Dec 3 20:11:52 PST 2005

I've just submitted an enhancement request for making structural
information (from EMC/DP/MP/BDC/BMC operators) available to output
devices. The operators used to be noops in Gfx.cc, but my patch suggests
that they should call methods in the output device instead (so that
output devices may override those and use the information).

Default noop methods have been added to OutputDev, so other output
devices will not need changes.

(These operators are described on page 778 in the PDF Reference, and
first appeared in PDF 1.2)

--
Thorkild