[poppler] Can pdfto*-commands depend on a specific backend?

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Mon Dec 12 04:52:15 PST 2005

At 03:57 AM 12/12/2005, Thorkild Stray wrote:
>I've been playing with a pdftosvg plugin for use with inkscape (to make
>it possible to import PDF),

         Good idea.  I have one of those as well that we use as part
of PDFspy program.

>(implementing pdftosvg was quite simple when you've got Cairo's SVG
>backend available)

         Oh, that's an interesting way of solving the problem.

         My SVGOutputDev just does it directly (building up a DOM and
then exporting it at the end), but I can see where using Cairo would
be a good idea since it is already there ;).

LDR