[poppler] Can't compile with --disable-libjpeg (patch inside)

Daniel Drake dsd at gentoo.org
Thu Dec 29 11:48:42 PST 2005

Hi,

Compiling current cvs with --disable-libjpeg fails:

In file included from ImageOutputDev.cc:25:
../poppler/DCTStream.h:52: error: redefinition of `class DCTStream'
../poppler/Stream.h:569: error: previous definition of `class DCTStream'
make[2]: *** [ImageOutputDev.o] Error 1

The attached diff solves it, by moving the inbuilt DCTStream
implementation into files alongside the libjpeg ones, which should make
it easier to manage.

If you'd prefer another approach to this, let me know, and I'll refine
the patch.

Daniel