[poppler] poppler/poppler: PDFDoc.cc, 1.1.1.1, 1.2 PDFDoc.h, 1.2, 1.3

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 08:19:30 PDT 2005

Yes, i've read that in the pdf spec implementation notes, but i tried that
over 100 pdf i have in my test collection and all opened fine, anyway the
spec clearly says %%EOF has to be the last thing so i really see no reason
why someone should not follow that "simple to follow" thing even if Acrobat
allows other behaviour.

Albert

A Dimecres 06 Juliol 2005 16:20, vàreu escriure: