[poppler] Supporting PDF 1.6 UserUnit

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jul 12 06:17:06 EST 2005

It would be nice to know if he has a planned release date for the next GPL
version and if the lastest xpdf can open
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/732/Tech/qos/docs/qosupdate.pdf
and show it correctly, i've already lost two days to try to make it work and
i've achieved to render the first page characters but some other page
characters still don't render.

Albert

A Dilluns 11 Juliol 2005 21:29, Leonard Rosenthol va escriure: