[poppler] poppler-glib

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Fri Mar 18 03:07:46 PST 2005

At 02:01 AM 3/18/2005, Kristian Høgsberg wrote:
>So, here's my attempt at a glib wrapper.

         One area that isn't covered is exposing the permissions.  Does the
user have the right to copy, print, etc. the document?

         I would recommend that you put permission handling INSIDE the
wrapper, rather than exposing it to the caller - so that all callers will
be sure to implement them the same (consistent) way.

Leonard