[poppler] [KPDF-PATCH] Display some pages

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 31 00:19:21 PST 2005

Will i be able to do something like

// list contains 1, 5 and 6

psFile = new PopplerPSFile("boom.ps");
for (iterator it = list.begin(); it != list.end(); ++it)
{
   p = doc->getPage(*it);
   p->renderToPS(psFile);
   delete p;
}

? If that is (will be) possible that is fine for me, but can you print like
that to a PS file? I mean i think you have to know the number of pages before
beginning to generate the output, or not?

Albert

A Dijous 31 Març 2005 09:22, vàreu escriure: