[poppler] [KPDF-PATCH] Display some pages

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Thu Mar 31 07:09:07 PST 2005

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Will i be able to do something like
>
> // list contains 1, 5 and 6
>
> psFile = new PopplerPSFile("boom.ps");
> for (iterator it = list.begin(); it != list.end(); ++it)
> {
>    p = doc->getPage(*it);
>    p->renderToPS(psFile);
>    delete p;
> }

Yeah, assuming *it evaluates to an integer (I'm not too familiar with
the STL) this is how I imagine you would print a subset of pages.

> ? If that is (will be) possible that is fine for me, but can you print like
> that to a PS file? I mean i think you have to know the number of pages before
> beginning to generate the output, or not?

Uh, maybe... I don't know, actually, but in that case we PSFile
constructor will just have to take the number of pages as an argument.
In that case, before you create the PSFile, you'll have to count your
pages first.

cheers,
Kristian