[poppler] Poppler metadata expansion

Emil Soleyman-Zomalan emil at soleyman.com
Sun May 8 22:47:05 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

Due to my work on Evince's PDF properties window, I've had the
opportunity to expand the amount of metadata that Poppler can push to
the applications. This patch does one of two things:

1. Allow applications like Evince to retrieve the creator, producer,
   creation_date, modified_date, and optimized fields from a PDF
   document.

2. Changes the test-poppler-glib.c file to account for the new fields as
   well as reformatting the text output of this file to make it look
   nicer.

You can find the patch at
http://www.soleyman.com/projects/poppler/poppler-metadata-expand.patch

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

--
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan <emil at soleyman.com>