[poppler] About Output(s)

daniel.campos at juntaextremadura.net daniel.campos at juntaextremadura.net
Sat Oct 29 16:29:48 PDT 2005

----- Mensaje reenviado de daniel.campos at juntaextremadura.net -----
   Fecha: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:53:30 +0200
      De: "daniel.campos at juntaextremadura.net"
<daniel.campos at juntaextremadura.net>
Responder-A: "daniel.campos at juntaextremadura.net"
<daniel.campos at juntaextremadura.net>
 Asunto: Re: [poppler] About Output(s)
    Para: Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>

> errrrr? We have a Qt frontend and a Glib/GTK frontend, why not use them?

In order to share as code as possible between the gb.qt and the gb.gtk
component
of Gambas. Of course we could write duplicated code to expand both gb.qt and
gb.gtk with the pdf feature, but writting it without dependencies allows to
share it...

>> I use the CairoOutputDev for that, is it independant from X-Windows?
> AFAIK SplashOutputDev does not need an XServer and if it needs it, it should
> not be too difficult to make it independe

> Use SplashOutputDev and get is SplashBitmap.

OK, sounds good, then SplashOutputDev is what I need!

Thanks,

Daniel Campos

----- Terminar mensaje reenviado -----