[poppler] poppler-0.5.1 is out

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Tue Feb 28 16:05:22 PST 2006

Hi all,

I just release poppler-0.5.1.  There's actually quite a number of fixes
in this release and a couple of new features.  Also, I moved the cairo
dependency to the glib wrapper, so linking to libpoppler.so doesn't pull
in that stack anymore.  Here's the NEWS blurb:

         - Support for embedded files.
         - Handle 0-width lines correctly.
         - Avoid external file use when opening fonts.
         - Only use vector fonts returned from fontconfig (#5758).
         - Fix scaled 1x1 pixmaps use for drawing lines (#3387).
         - drawSoftMaskedImage support in cairo backend.
         - Misc bug fixes: #5922, #5946, #5749, #5952, #4030, #5420.

have fun,
Kristian