[poppler] Newbie Poppler Problems

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 12 15:13:40 PST 2006

A Dimecres 11 Gener 2006 19:13, Guy Chapman va escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to Poppler and have only basic Qt and linux experience.
>
> I want to be able to use Poppler for a university project, but I am having
> some difficulties. I cannot get the test-poppler-qt program to compile
> outside of it's original directory under the main poppler one.
>
> When i try to use qmake to create a .pro file, then makefile, i get errors
> on using make.
Probably because you are not including the necessary path to the poppler
headers?

> I have played around with the contents of the .pro file but
> with no real progress. I have also tried alterring the makefiles that are
> included, again with no results.
>
> What should I be doing to get the program to compile from outside the
> poppler directory, ideally using a qmake .pro file? (Example .pro would be
> ideal!)
Not sure if you can make qmake call pgkconfig that is what will tell you which
include path you need to use.

> Eventually I would like to be able to import a Poppler widget into Qt
> designer, is this possible?
There is no Poppler widget, we only do rendering to QPixmap or QImage and you
have to render yourself.

Albert