[poppler] Win32 portability

Piotr Szymański niedakh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 04:40:14 PDT 2006

Hi,
On 6/4/06, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> A Diumenge 04 Juny 2006 11:33, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> > A Dissabte 03 Juny 2006 23:48, Krzysztof Kowalczyk va escriure:
> > > Is there interest among poppler developers to maintain win32 portability?
A good idea would be to change the build system to something that
works well on both worlds. CMake is a good choice, already tested in
KDE for KDE4, we have scripts converting Makefile.am's to CMakeLists
and the configure checks wont be hard to rewrite.

PS. Sorry for the double mailing Albert, gmail sux.
--
Piotr Szymański
niedakh at gmail.com