[poppler] Moving the poppler test framework to git

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Nov 10 16:18:41 PST 2006

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 12:39, Jeff Muizelaar wrote:
> I'd like to move the test framework that lives in the test module of
> poppler cvs to git. Given that I seem to be the only one that develops
> it, I don't really expect any objections. However, I thought it'd be
> good to ask first anyways.
I would prefer that you leave it in CVS. The qt4 unit tests rely on test files
that are present in that module.

If we are talking about making a move, then I'd be happy to see all of poppler
moved to SVN (or potentially some other tool, but most of the decentralised
tools presume some kind of central maintainer to pull a releasable tree
together, and we don't really have anyone who is over all of poppler).  If
you still want an offline capability, then SVN+svk might be a possibility.

I don't want to see the revision control system split.

Brad