[poppler] XPDF 3.02 merged in work branch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Apr 6 07:30:11 PDT 2007

Ok, so i finally did a merge of xpdf3.02 in my xpdf302merge branch.

What still needs to be done:
 * Make DCTStream and FlateStream classes work, Jeff?
 * Merge Annot [1], Julien?
 * Make HtmlOutputDev work again, volunteers?
 * Test and make CairoOutputDev work again, Jeff?
 * Test all the frontends, i guess Pino and me will test the qt* ones,
   volunteers for the glib one?

Let's make this work so we can then merge on Julien's work on writing forms
are release 0.6 !!!

To switch to that branch, cvs up -r xpdf302merge

Albert

[1] The diff that is left to merge for Annot class can be found at
http://www.freedesktop.org/~aacid/Annot.diff