[poppler] 0.6 schedule

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Apr 25 13:52:49 PDT 2007

Ok, so i merged xpdf302branch into HEAD.

Testers are VERY welcome.

And now into the interesting part, we need a 0.6 schedule.

What about:

26th May - 0.6 rc
23th June - 0.6 final

That gives us a month from now to rc so we can merge all missing things we
want (writing forms from Julien, Annotation support for the glib binding,
some small stuff I have lying around for the qt frontends, etc.)

Then a rc (yes i know we never had a rc, but we really never had a release
with as much features as this one).

Then a month to fix all the hipefully inexistant regressions.

And then a release :-)

I'm open to all kind of comments, even "that sucks", but please try to be a
bit more constructive :-D