[poppler] question about an error "/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: ./pdf: Undefined symbol "__13PDFParserImplPci""

Carry King kinginsorrow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:47:38 PDT 2007

Hi guys,

    I am using poppler to extract images from pdf, but I came across some
problems. I changed the source code under poppler a little bit by adding a
new interface, but I tried with a small test file, and I received an error
msg in runtime as "/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: ./pdf: Undefined symbol
"__13PDFParserImplPci", could anyone tell me where the error comes from and
what i should do to avoid it?

thanks

Stanley