[poppler] Annot Improving (VI)

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:42:26 PST 2007

Hi:

A first important note, I have done every independent change until now
in different branches (I'm still learning git). Now I have merged all
different branches and I'm using now format-patch so it does depend on
the last changes. Anyway, it does include only the last changes so it's
easier to review.

These changes are made to prepare everything to support annotation
subtypes. The idea is to call to their own constructor on createAnnot
once every subtype is supported (there is a call to a generic
constructor for future unsupported new subtypes).

As always any question/review is welcome.

Bye,