[poppler] What a shame...

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:52:51 PST 2007

Sorry!

After being working all the summer on this code, now they are
commited, they weren't well tested.

Lately I had been testing the code in a new laptop I bought, after
being everything commited to the master branch, Carlos told me that
there were some bugs with unitialized variables. I then started to
test everything again and noticed that my testing environment in the
laptop was wrong.

I am very angry with myself that this has happened. I wanted this code
to be applied from some time now, and the old code was a lot tested.
And worst news, I'm outside this weekend. At the moment I'm writting
this mail from my girlfriends house.

I will try to be at home tomorrow at night to fix the code.

I'm very sorry that this has happened.