[poppler] [PATCH] Full rewrite and incremental update support
julien at fhtagn.net
Wed Feb 28 12:36:47 PST 2007
As promised in my mail about interactive forms, here is a patch that
adds full rewrite/incremental update support to poppler.
* Add incremental update support for file with updated informations
(e.g. filled form)
* Add full rewrite support using only information available through
poppler's internal structures.
* Add two functions to Stream :
- getUnfilteredChar(), which returns the characters without
applying any filter to them (similar to getRawChar, but works
with all streams)
- unfilteredReset(), which reset the stream without reading the
header if there is one.
* Add a new type of Stream (OutStream), which is a base class for
streams that allow writing. It has only one subclass at the moment :
* Make the md5() function of Decrypt public because md5 hash are needed
when writing PDF.
* Add a test program that completly rewrite a PDF file.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 34917 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/poppler/attachments/20070228/4a7969e0/poppler_patch_write_02282007-0001.bin
More information about the poppler