[poppler] Poppler 0.6 released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 3 13:20:47 PDT 2007

Available from
http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-0.6.tar.gz

Changes since RC2:
 - CairoOutputDev fixes
 - Allow pdftoppm to read/write from stdin/stdout
 - API work on Qt4 frontend
 - Fix pdfimages produces inverted image for black & white image
 - Fix error on the NFKC text matching routine
 - Add support for word and line selections
 - Do not enforce %%EOF at the end of file
 - Pad zeroes instead of aborting when rendering 1-bit images
   and the stream is too short
 - Update glib bindings documentation

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.

I've created POPPLER_0_6_X branch, we can continue developing in HEAD for
0.7.0.