[poppler] 13 commits - fofi/FoFiType1C.cc glib/poppler-action.cc glib/poppler-document.cc glib/poppler-page.cc makefile.vc poppler/ArthurOutputDev.cc poppler/CairoOutputDev.cc poppler/CharCodeToUnicode.cc poppler/Error.cc poppler/Gfx.cc poppler/G

Krzysztof Kowalczyk kkowalczyk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:52:00 PDT 2007

On 9/24/07, Pino Toscano <toscano.pino at tiscali.it> wrote:
> Why where they moved out of the private header?
> What's the problem with them being here?

GCC (rightly) complains about unused functions when those headers are
included in *.cc files that don't use those static functions. That
adds up to a lot of warnings.

They really should be in some common file shared between qt and qt4 to
avoid duplication of code.

Also I have a feeling that gcc isn't capable of removing
dead/duplicated code so I suspect multiple copies blow up binary size.
They should really be in a *.cc files, like all other functions.

-- kjk