[poppler] git question: pushing branches

Krzysztof Kowalczyk kkowalczyk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:23:37 PDT 2007

Answering a little bit to myself. It seems like the branch has been
pushed. You can get it via:
git fetch ssh://kjk@git.freedesktop.org/git/poppler/poppler kjk:kjk
which creates local branch kjk matching remote branch kjk.

So I think I managed to get what I wanted.

One thing that still bothers me is that "git push" pushes all of the
branches, not just the current branch (which would be my expectation).

-- kjk