[poppler] AnnotCoord support.

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:19:08 PDT 2008

Shouldn't be everything more clear ? more structured ?

In the case of Annots, it could help in AnnotInk implementation, I don't
know about the rest of the code.

I don't know really, that's why I'm asking/telling these in the mail
list. I would be the one with the less experience in the list, and
that's why I try to ask for suggestions and reviews all the time. I'm
trying to learn....

They are ideas...only ideas...