[poppler] Preliminary PopplerAnnot support

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 08:24:23 PST 2008

Here goes a preliminary PopplerAnnot support in the glib side.

Any comment is welcome.

Another thing, I have noticed that you, poppler devs, use your own
branches. I don't know if I can create mine, or I should do some first
steps. I'm not talking about the technical side ("git checkout -b
branch"), I'm talking about sending a petition to someone, etc.

Thank you,