[poppler] Preliminary PopplerAnnot support.

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:42:18 PST 2008

Thank you for your review Carlos,

Take in account that for example the Annot class, in the poppler core
is composed by another classes as AnnotBorder and AnnotColor for
example, so the PopplerAnnot class would have a huge amount of
getters/setters, as they will include the getters/setters from Annot
plus AnnotBorder plus AnnotColor ....

Do you think that this is the best option ?

Bye,