[poppler] Build Qt4 backend on Windows

Lykurg Nomothet lykurg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:59:47 PST 2008

Hi,

after setting up an mingw - msys environment under Windows I compiled
Qt 4.4.3. Works fine. Then I want to build poppler with Qt4 support
which failed because it doesn't find the Qt libraries. But I copied
QTDIR\lib\* on various pathes so that they should be found (I even
changed the path possibilities in the configure script...). Maybe not
the right files where build from Qt. Other Libraries in msys had *.lib
files. Qt not. Is that the fault? How to get these files out of qt?

Thanks for helping

Lykurg