[poppler] Poppler 0.10.0 released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 9 13:15:43 PDT 2008

So we made it and released 0.10.0

Congrats to everyone involved.

Changes since 0.9.3 include:
core:
 * Fix crashes on PDF using Stitching or Axial Shading painting
 * Fix rendering of PDF with Type1 fonts that have more than
   one encoding definition per line
 * Do not try to save documents that have Encryption as we
   do not support that and the user ended with a broken file
 * Fix crash on files with OptionalContentGroup but no Name

Qt4:
 * Fix the area of the links to be correctly reported on rotated documents

misc:
 * Mingw+Msys should work

I've created a branch for 0.10 releases for bugfixes, i'll try to keep a
monthly release schedule like we had with 0.8

If you want to create a directory holding branch 0.10 you can do:

git clone ssh://yourUser@git.freedesktop.org/git/poppler/poppler poppler-0.10
cd poppler-0.10/
git checkout --track -b poppler-0.10 origin/poppler-0.01

if you don't have an account first line should be
git clone git://git.freedesktop.org/git/poppler/poppler poppler-0.10

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.