[poppler] Poppler 0.10.0 released
Albert Astals Cid
aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 9 13:15:43 PDT 2008
So we made it and released 0.10.0
Congrats to everyone involved.
Changes since 0.9.3 include:
* Fix crashes on PDF using Stitching or Axial Shading painting
* Fix rendering of PDF with Type1 fonts that have more than
one encoding definition per line
* Do not try to save documents that have Encryption as we
do not support that and the user ended with a broken file
* Fix crash on files with OptionalContentGroup but no Name
* Fix the area of the links to be correctly reported on rotated documents
* Mingw+Msys should work
I've created a branch for 0.10 releases for bugfixes, i'll try to keep a
monthly release schedule like we had with 0.8
If you want to create a directory holding branch 0.10 you can do:
git clone ssh://yourUser@git.freedesktop.org/git/poppler/poppler poppler-0.10
git checkout --track -b poppler-0.10 origin/poppler-0.01
if you don't have an account first line should be
git clone git://git.freedesktop.org/git/poppler/poppler poppler-0.10
Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/poppler/attachments/20081009/fa840e45/attachment.pgp
More information about the poppler