[poppler] API: Help getting PDF page into pixbuf
angus at uducat.com
Thu Apr 30 11:51:03 PDT 2009
I need to have a PDF as an image, but the API documentation is very
sparing with information, and I have some questions:
1. Do I use poppler_page_render_selection_to_pixbuf () to do this?
2. Assuming 1. is true, do I get page from
poppler_document_new_from_file(), and the PopplerDocument instance
3. How do I interpret the data in pixbuf, or is that for another manual?
4. Can selection be made from the data returned by
5. What's a "Poppler selection style" and what difference does it
make for this function?
6. I don't know what glyph_color and background_color should be.
Isn't that sort of thing native to the PDF document?
More information about the poppler