[poppler] Problem to configure poppler

Andrew Daglas andrewda1331 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 07:57:23 PDT 2009

Hello,

       I'm working with debian and I downloaded the repository and tried to build the source. I tried to configure the source

       using "autoconf configure.ac". I didn't success and received error that to several macro are possibly undefined:

       AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,

       AM_CONFIG_HEADER,

       AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL,

       AC_PROG_LIBTOOL,

       AM_CONDITIONAL,

       AC_DEFINE_DIR.

       After receiving this error  I tried to run autoconf again, and at the third time I run it it worked and created "configure"

       When I tried to run configure I failed.

       Do you know what can cause the problem?

Regards,

Andrew