[poppler] (no subject)

toto titi romain.vigobenia at hotmail.fr
Mon May 11 06:56:38 PDT 2009

Hi

I'm currently using poppler library with qt for a standaloneMarkingTool Application.

I have already make a kinf of pdf viewer using the library but now I'm trying to use the annotations classes.

Here is my problem :

I don't success to use annotation with poppler just using the documentation.

I haven't found any code example on the web about the annotations classes. The okular source code would be a great example unfortunatly I can't download it easily because I'm working on Windows.

So if someone could give me some example or advice I would be gratfull.

The thing is I create the annotations well (I think) but after that I don't success to store it in a xml file because the store fonction need a QDocument and a QNode and it's not very clear in my head.

Moreover, when I have created the annotation I don't know how to do to view it.

I hope my questions will haves answers.

Thanks in advance.

Romain