[poppler] (no subject)

toto titi romain.vigobenia at hotmail.fr
Tue May 12 01:37:38 PDT 2009

> From: aacid at kde.org
> To: poppler at lists.freedesktop.org
> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 23:17:45 +0200
> Subject: Re: [poppler] (no subject)
>
> A Dilluns, 11 de maig de 2009, toto titi va escriure:
> > Hi
> >

> > I'm currently using poppler library with qt for a standaloneMarkingTool
> > Application.
> >
> > I have already make a kinf of pdf viewer using the library but now I'm
> > trying to use the annotations classes.
> >
> > Here is my problem :
> >
> > I don't success to use annotation with poppler just using the
> > documentation.
> >
> > I haven't found any code example on the web about the annotations classes.
> > The okular source code would be a great example unfortunatly I can't
> > download it easily because I'm working on Windows.
> >
> > So if someone could give me some example or advice I would be gratfull.
> >
> > The thing is I create the annotations well (I think) but after that I don't
> > success to store it in a xml file because the store fonction need a
> > QDocument and a QNode and it's not very clear in my head.
>
> QDomDocument and QDomNode are standard QtXml classes, look at Qt doc for more
> info.
>
> Albert

Actually the documentation doesn't help me to understand but the graphical class hierarchy (http://doc.trolltech.com/extras/qt43-class-chart.pdf) of Qt do.

I had a bad idea of the QDom structure and with that I success to create and store the annotations in a xml file.

The thing is I don.t success to view it on my pdf page, it's possible to get back all the annotations of the page with annotations()

but I don't know how to view it : would the annotations be added directly in the page when you create them (that would mens that I don't create them well)

or is there any function I don't see on the poppler documentation to put up annotations ?

Thanks

Romaina