[poppler] error: 'class PDFDoc' has no member named 'getPDFVersion'

Dominic Lachowicz domlachowicz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:48:53 PST 2009

Just because a method is included in the "public" part of the class
doesn't mean that it's part of poppler's supported, public API (i.e.
meant to be used by 3rd-party users). The XPDF headers aren't
installed by default - you need to configure with
'--enable-xpdf-headers' to have them installed.

I believe that the recommended way of using poppler is through either
the Qt or Glib bindings.

--
"I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization." --  Oliver Wendell Holmes