[poppler] Path to Get/Set PDF ID in the Trailer Dictionary

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 30 10:58:07 PST 2009

A Dilluns, 30 de novembre de 2009, srinivas adicherla va escriure:
> Hi,
>
>    This patch gets the pdf ID in the trailer dictionary. If the document
> does not contain pdf ID, then it generates and adds it to the trailer
> dictionary.
>
>    Kindly let me know if You commit this patch.

The code is in the wrong place, most of this code can probably go somewhere
inside the poppler/ directory, most probably in PDFDoc.cc, adding it in the
glib frontend will only lead to duplication when other frontends want to have
the same feature.

Also i think it should work over already opened PDFDoc not over a random
filepath.

Albert