[poppler] Reading Meta Information from PDF

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 03:35:15 PDT 2010

Hi,

  This is slightly of topic to poppler. I am looking for a way to read
the Meta Information of a PDF file (basically the output of pdfinfo).
I find it a little bit cumbersome to integrate poppler (license issue,
no real need for a full rendering PDF library). Could someone suggest
another solution for reading those Meta Information from PDF files ?

  Will a simple regex (such as: "<rdf:RDF.*</rdf:RDF>)") works ?

thanks !
--
Mathieu