[poppler] Chinese characters broken

ddreamer at ms93.url.com.tw ddreamer at ms93.url.com.tw
Tue Aug 24 08:59:26 PDT 2010

Hi, mpsuzuki:

Considering your comments, it is the gap between an end-user and a  developer. Many end-users, I
included, can't know much detail of an  application, much less its dependent ones. Hence, we can
just detect the  problem but can't pinpoint the specific causes of the problem. Please  understand
and forgive it. It is possible that the cause of the single  Chinese character breaking problem is
multifactorial. That is why I sent  2 discussion threads for your reference. It is the duty of an
end-user  to report a problem with as much information as possible. We can also  help testing.
After all, feedback from the end-user is important for the  improvement of a program, right?

At least, I know where to report the character disappearing problem. Thanks for your comments
anyway.

P.S.

May I ask how you can read PDF files without configuring desktop environment like GNOME or KDE?

--
http://myhome.url.com.tw
進駐智邦社區網, 敦親睦鄰變的更輕鬆有效