[poppler] Extract pdf

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Thu Jan 28 05:25:45 PST 2010

The most popular is Adobe Acrobat + MSOffice.  Historically, though it would have been FrameMaker.

However, you can also use Office 2007 + their own "Save as PDF" plugin to produce this.  I believe that the latest versions of OpenOffice will also write out a limited set of structure when saving PDF and I believe the PdfTeX folks are also working on support.  (and there are various other options as well)

Leonard