[poppler] poppler Digest, Vol 64, Issue 9

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 15 13:23:06 PDT 2010

A Dimarts, 15 de juny de 2010, Pino Toscano va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> patches gets better, although there are still some things that can be
>
> improved:
> > +  // Return the PDF ID contains in the trailer dictionary
> > +  char** getID();
>
> I still think we could just use inout parameters for the two strings, ie
> something like:
>
>   void PDFDoc::getId(char id1[33], char id2[33])

I'd prefer a solution not returning a char **, personally i think

bool PDFDoc::getId(GooString *id1, GooString *id2);

and

GooString id1, id2;
if (doc->getId(&id1, &id2))
{
}

is better since actually you are using GooStrings inside anyway.

Agree mostly with other Pino comments.