[poppler] Accessibility of PDF documents (corrected patch attached)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jun 16 15:44:02 PDT 2010

A Dimecres, 16 de juny de 2010, omkar va escriure:
> Dear Albert,
>
> Please find the corrected patch for "accessibility of pdf document " and
> give your feedback.

Hi, some comments:
 * The comments like
  // One more parameter(int j) is added in the getCSStyle function by CDAC
developer Team
   need to be removed, if each line had near it who coded it, the code will be
twice as big and much more unreadable
 * The spacing of your patches could be better, that is
GooString* HtmlFontAccu::getCSStyle(int i, GooString* content ,int j){
should be
+GooString* HtmlFontAccu::getCSStyle(int i, GooString* content, int j){
but that's nothing huge, i can fix it
 * You are leaking (i.e. not deleting) jStr in both HtmlFontAccu::getCSStyle
and HtmlFontAccu::CSStyle
 * I see that the new HtmlPage::complexHtml and the old HtmlPage::dumpComplex
are very simple, i if you reused the code instead of copying it
 * This introduces a behavioural change that is unaccetable, i understand you
want pdftohtml to produce a different (in your opinion better) output, for
that you'll have to introduce a new comandline option to pdftohtml (something
like --singlehtml) or something like that

Thanks for your work :-)

Albert