[poppler] Regarding page search

amit aggarwal amitcs06 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 05:19:19 PST 2010

Hello All,

As per the analysis , search is always starting form the top and
every-time its getting first hit and returning the same co-ordinate.

So my question is how can i make it so that it will move to next hit
or in other-way how can i make so that it will not always start from
top of that page ?

Looking forward for your help

--
Thanks